Monthly payment

Mr. and Mrs. Smith plan to buy a house in Cinco Ranch in October 2010. The purchase price of the house is $580,000. They plan to pay 20% down payment and borrow the remaining 80% from ABC Bank with a 15 year, 4% fixed rate mortgage loan. They are expected to pay an equal monthly payment staring from November 1, 2010 for a total of 15 years. a Calculate the required monthly payment for themb construct a 2010-2011 amortization table till end of Dec 2011c Compute the total mortgage interest payments which the Smiths can use on their 2010 deductionsMr. and Mrs. Smith plan to buy a house in Cinco Ranch in October 2010. The purchase price of the house is $580,000. They plan to pay 20% down payment and borrow the remaining 80% from ABC Bank with…

This is a sample question

Need help with a similar assignment?

Place an order at Study Pirate

Attach all custom instructions.

Make Payment. (The total price is based on number of pages, academic level and deadline)

We’ll assign the paper to one of writers and send it back once complete.